Born and raised in Gatineau, Mtre. Julie Duguay has completed her Law degree (L.LL.) at the University of Ottawa in 2006, and her Notarial Law degree (D.D.N.) at the University of Montréal in 2007.
After returning to Gatineau to complete her internship with a notary in the region, Mtre. Duguay was sworn in as a Notary in January 2008. After attempting solo practice and gaining experience since the beginning of her practice, Mtre. Duguay has joined Desnoyers Laroche in December 2016, where she finds pleasure in meeting the challenges she encounters daily. She now focuses on family and persons law, as well as estates and successions.
Mtre. Duguay makes a point to ensure that her clients understand the process which they are going through so that they may be able to understand her work and establish a relationship based on trust.
- Administrator on the Board of Directors of the Centre d’intervention en abus sexuel pour la famille (CIASF)
- President of L’Amicale des anciens et anciennes du Collège Saint-Alexandre
- President of the Board of Directors of Collège Saint-Alexandre
Areas of Practice
- Protection regime
- Protection mandate (incapacity)
- Non-Contentious Procedures