Last Updated: November 5, 2023
This page was last modified on November 5, 2023, last verified on November 5, 2023, and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of Canada.
2. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on your computer’s or another device’s hard drive. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What Are Scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What Is an Invisible Tag?
An invisible tag (or web tag) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website used to track traffic on a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
5. Third Parties
6.1 Technical or Functional Cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of certain parts of the website and take into account your preferences as a user. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. For example, you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website, and items remain in your cart until you make a payment.
6.2 Statistical Cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the experience of visitors to our website. With these statistical cookies, we obtain insights into the use of our website.
6.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage used to create user profiles for displaying advertisements or tracking the user on this website or on multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
7. Placed Cookies
– WordPress: Functional
– Consent to service wordpress
– Divi (Elegant Themes): Purpose pending investigation
– Consent to service divi-(elegant-themes)
– Polylang: Functional
– Consent to service polylang
– Google Fonts: Marketing
– Consent to service google-fonts
– Google reCAPTCHA: Marketing
– Consent to service google-recaptcha
– Google Maps: Marketing
– Consent to service google-maps
8.1 Manage Your Consent Settings
– Functional (Always enabled)
You can also disable cookies through your browser, but please note that our website may not function properly.
9. Enable/Disable and Delete Cookies
You can use your web browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies should not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your web browser to receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Or you can indicate your preferences on the following page: youradchoices.ca
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
10. Your Rights Regarding Personal Data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– You can send a request for access to the data about you that we process.
– You can object to the processing.
– You can request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you.
– You can request the correction or deletion of data if it is incorrect or no longer up to date. When appropriate, the modified information will be transmitted to third parties with access to the relevant information.
– You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to contractual or legal restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
– You have the right to lodge an objection with our organization regarding any non-compliance with the PIPEDA, and if the issue is not resolved, with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
245 Bellehumeur Street, Gatineau, Quebec J8T 8N8
Phone Number: 819-561-2224